The regular tuition fee amounts to €1,950 per participant.
- 12-months license to the use of the online Global Mobility certification course © by Expatise Publishers;
- video/ audio lessons
- Q&A tests
- topical libraries
- peer communities
- 12-months license to the use of the MemoTrainerApp © ANewSpring;
- a digital copy of the Expatise Handbook for Global Mobility Professionals © by Expatise Publishers;
- 12-months license to the use of the FlyMe program © by Angie Weinberger;
- 12-months license to the use of the RockMeApp © by Angie Weinberger;
- Certification & EC-registration, membership of the Expatise Alumni Network.
Additionally, the participant can opt for extension of this program with 6 live webinars (duration 1 hour): € 210.
VAT will be applied where appropriate.
Multiple purchase discounts available. Please contact email@example.com.
FIDI, Expatise and GPT Affiliates enjoy €200 discount per participant.
Please note that combining discounts is not possible. We only apply the discount that is most favourable to the participant.
Participants who successfully complete the course earn the ECLevel2 credential. This internationally-recognized certification is a formal recognition by Expatise partners that the participant has demonstrated a proficiency within, and comprehension of the Global Mobility environment and helps validate the level of expertise and experience of GM professionals and improve employability.
The content of this online training as well as the look and feel of the learning environment can be customized according to the needs and wishes of the customer in question.
Expatise General Terms and Conditions
Registration is subject to Expatise Academy Terms and Conditions.