Learning Event Organizers
Here's the link the access the Weekly Webinar on October 30:
Meeting ID: 829 3038 2370
An Employer of Record (EoR) Model is a three-party employment contract in which the legal compliance requirements regarding the employment are separated from the employers' responsibilities and transferred to an external party that ensures the employee and the company the employee is working for are compliant with all legal regulations regarding the employment.
In this Week's Webinar, John Lee of the Work from Anywhere team will discuss the EoR concept:
- What challenges do employers face when allowing staff to work from anywhere?
- How does the EoR Model work in practice?
- What are the benefits of an EoR Model?
- What are the disadvantages?
- What are the risks?
- How do we tackle these risks and avoid potential repercussions?
- Which solutions/ tools are available?
The webinar consists of a 30-minute presentation followed by questions and discussions. It takes place on October 30 and starts at 4 pm CET. Registration via email@example.com.