Working remotely across country borders offers not only advantages for employees but employers as well, provided they know
> How to navigate the many legal compliance obstacles
> How to avoid financial and reputational damage
> How to reconcile practice and policies.
The in-person Learning Event consists of two parts. During the first part, which will take place on September 16, participants will learn from Expatise Faculty members how to deal with
- Labour law including duty of care
- Visas and work/ residence permits
- Social security and insurances including payrolling
- Income taxation for the employee and their employers, including payrolling.
During the second part (date yet to be determined), participants will learn best practices and share theirs with peers regarding
- Setting up the Remote Work Business Case
- Securing the buy-in of stakeholders
- Designing, implementing, and communicating the process and policy
- Handling the operational aspects of remote work.
When: September 16th, 10:00-13:00
Where: Tata Steel, IJmuiden, The Netherlands
Who: Corporate HR professionals, such as HR GM specialists, HR Business Partners and HR-generalists
- Members of the Multinationals Platforms/ Expatise Academy: free of charge
- Others: €250 plus vat
In short, a program for corporate HR professionals that highlights and explains all aspects of remote work across borders.
Do you want to sign up or receive more information? Please let us know via email@example.com.