Practical information about the Event
The Expatise Academy Learning Event Global Immigration 2019 offers an insightful program from the perspective of the corporate HR GM function, as well as the assignee, government, relocation agent and immigration advisor.
We have optimized this event by applying a knowledge based classification that distincts beginner/ intermediate level and advanced level:
- Beginner = less than 3 years relevant work experience
- Intermediate = between 3 and 5 year relevant work experience
- Advanced = more than 5 years relevant work experience.
The primary language will be English.
Erasmus University Rotterdam, campus Woudestein
Tinbergen Building (H Building), Faculty Club 17th floor
Burgemeester Oudlaan 50
3062 PA Rotterdam
Extensive parking facilities.
The regular full day entrance fee is € 795 per person.
The fee includes lectures and covers administrative costs, catering, parking, training materials.
VAT will be applied where appropriate.
Discounts (valid until May 1st)
- Multiple participants from the same organization enjoy a discount of €100 on the regular price for the second (and each following) attendee.
- Current participants of the Expatise Continuous Education (ConEd) program enjoy free access (ConEd subscription fee is € 1,200 per year and consists of 2 learning events and unlimited access to Educate Yourself Portal).
- Current participants of the Expatise level 3 course and level 4 master course enjoy a discount of 50% on the regular price.
- Current participants of the CGB (Contactgroep Buitenland) enjoy a discount of €100 on the regular price.
- Expatise Alumni enjoy a discount of €100 on the regular price.
Please note that combining discounts is not possible. We only apply the discount that is most favourable to the participant. Discounts are available until May 1st 2019. Registrations received from May 1st onwards do not qualify for discounts.
Registration is subject to Expatise Academy Terms and Conditions.
The Expatise Academy (EA) accepts no responsibility for accident, injury or loss suffered whilst attending this event, unless it is directly due to negligence on our part. Delegates are responsible for taking care of their own property. EA accepts no responsibility for any loss incurred whilst using material or information gained at this event. EA may have to cancel an event. In this case, we will return any payments received in advance. We will not refund any other costs you may incur as a result of this cancellation. The copyright of all training material rests with the EA or speaker. Programme fees are usually invoiced approximately 1 month prior to the event and payment with the booking is not necessary. Cancellation Policy: 100% non-refundable once registered. Registration is transferable.
Registration closes on May 9th 2019.