The Expatise® Learning Concept combines not only traditional Classroom Methods and Online Digital Media, but is in fact a Blend of 6 Learning Concepts:
- In-Class Learning: Lectures and discussions conducted by Expatise Faculty Members
- Distance Learning: Online Self-Study: Handbooks, e-learning Tests, Video Lessons, Peer-to-Peer Communities,
- Adaptive Learning: Performance Responsive Learning
- Performance Learning: Practice Case Studies and Policy Review during In-Class Sessions
- Peer-to-peer Learning (social learning): Physical & Virtual Network Meetings
- Continuing Learning: Online Memo Training & Learning News Service
To support peer-to-peer learning, the Expatise Educate Yourself Portal provides access to online communities: a social context where participants exchange information, share experiences, compare approaches, jointly explore solutions and help each other overcome the challenges of their profession.