Are you ready to join our Cabin Crew?
Globalization, Digitalization, Urbanization, Outsourcing and generational preferences are disrupting Global Mobility.
Automation, business transformation, and the gig economy challenge our approaches to global talent management, leadership development, and life planning.
What we assumed about pensions, family structures, migration, health and security in mobility policies is deconstructed by our realities.
These fundamental changes do not only have an impact on our policies and expats. They also shape our role, our profession and how we define our work.
ngie Weinberger: "I used to believe that one day Global Mobility Leaders will have a seat at the table. The time is now."
Are you confronted with these challenges?
- Moving from being a transactional busy bee to being a recognized consultant,
- Suffering from imposter syndrome, fear of failure, perfectionism and other symptoms of fear (especially common among female professionals),
- Building effective professional relationship,
- Balancing work and personal life and staying healthy in a 24/7 environment,
- Negotiating across cultures and for promotions, talent programs, and other incentives,
- Knowing when to move on and finding a new role in this niche market,
- Deciding about a role in another country,
- Losing a job due to outsourcing and general industry trends.
Consider FlyMe! to
- Improve your knowledge and skills in Global Mobility and international HR.
- Become a better listener and consultant.
- Raise your professional standing.
- Develop and maintain a professional network and support group in our community.
- Become more effective in (intercultural) communication.
How does FlyMe! work?
Step #1: We kick off the FlyMe! Program with a goal-setting session.
Step #2: We discuss and agree your three main goals for the year ahead.
Step #3: We work on your goals together.
Step #4: We help you expand your network.
Step #5: We train you in improving your executive presence.
Your personal coach
We will customize the long-established FlyMe! Program to your specific career challenges. You decide how to follow up with tasks; there will be exercises to complete in between sessions. You will be coached by Angie Weinberger.
Depending on your goals, Angie Weinberger spends time preparing for and following up on each session. Angie will also connect you to relevant contacts in her personal and professional network.